Join us online for the New Zealand Meat Board (NZMB) Annual Meeting at 3pm on Friday 12 March 2021.
The virtual meeting will be hosted by Andrew Morrison (Chair) and Sam McIvor (CEO).
You can put forward any questions you'd like to ask ahead of the meeting by submitting them in the registration from or emailing email@example.com. Questions can also be asked on the day via the online chat functionality.
Annual Meeting Documents
- Agenda (PDF, 115 KB)
- Minutes from last meeting (PDF, 255KB)
- New Zealand Meat Board Annual Report 2020 (PDF, 3MB)
Resolution supporting material
Consultation supporting material
Materials mailed out for B+LNZ and NZMB’s Annual Meetings
Shortly you will receive a pack with material for both the NZMB and the Beef + Lamb New Zealand’s (B+LNZ) Annual Meetings. It’s the first time we’ve sent materials together for the two meetings – part of the Directors’ commitment to raising the profile of NZMB’s role and the respective roles of each Board, and keeping you informed efficiently without duplicating costs.
The pack contains:
- candidate profiles for the director elections in the B+LNZ Northern North Island and Northern South Island regions (if you live in one of these regions)
- Company Resolutions for NZMB and B+LNZ
- information on the NZMB consultation on amendments to its Reserves Policy and annual industry good funding
- voting papers
- an addressed envelope for you to return voting papers, including consultation feedback if you choose to provide this.
To ensure you can have your say, please note the deadlines for voting. Internet and postal voting, and proxy forms if required, must be received by the Returning Officer at Electionz.com by 2pm, Friday 12 March 2021.